Information and resources
Here you can find information on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations.
For inquiries and assistance, contact info(at)euflegt.efi.int.
- MSMEs important partner to improve forest governance and reducing deforestation and forest degradation 23.07.2021
- Ghana’s forest management makes strides through Social Responsibility Agreements 14.12.2020
- Webinar to explore how support to MSMEs improves forest governance and livelihoods 13.07.2021
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2020 annual report on VPA progress 11.06.2021
- La Unión Europea y Honduras acuerdan combatir la tala ilegal y promover el comercio de madera legal 01.03.2021