Information and resources
Here you can find information on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations.
For inquiries and assistance, contact info(at)euflegt.efi.int.
- Trees give small farmers in Thailand access to loans 30.04.2020
- Supporting forest- and timber-based MSMEs in the Mekong region to operate legally and sustainably 27.08.2020
- COVID-19 takes a heavy toll on Myanmar’s wood-based micro and small businesses 14.10.2020
- Update on recent developments in Indonesia 02.04.2020
- EFI seeks a Land-Use Governance Expert 04.06.2020