Information and resources
Here you can find information on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations.
For inquiries and assistance, contact info(at)euflegt.efi.int.
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2020 annual report on VPA progress 11.06.2021
- La Unión Europea y Honduras acuerdan combatir la tala ilegal y promover el comercio de madera legal 01.03.2021
- EU and Honduras agree deal to combat illegal logging, promote trade in legal timber 26.02.2021
- Ghana and EU finalise assessment of Ghana Timber Legality Assurance System 12.02.2021
- Cameroon achieves a new milestone in promoting legal wood 04.02.2021