The EU FLEGT Facility works in several African countries. Some are in the process of negotiating a Voluntary Partnership Agreement on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) with the European Union. Others are implementing such an Agreement.
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2020 annual report on VPA progress 11.06.2021
- Ghana and EU finalise assessment of Ghana Timber Legality Assurance System 12.02.2021
- Cameroon achieves a new milestone in promoting legal wood 04.02.2021
- Strong law enforcement drives responsible timber businesses in Ghana 14.01.2020
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2018 annual report on VPA progress 12.12.2019