The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- EU and Honduras agree deal to combat illegal logging, promote trade in legal timber 26.02.2021
- Cameroon achieves a new milestone in promoting legal wood 04.02.2021
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2019 annual report on VPA progress 26.11.2020
- COVID-19 takes a heavy toll on Myanmar’s wood-based micro and small businesses 14.10.2020
- Supporting forest- and timber-based MSMEs in the Mekong region to operate legally and sustainably 27.08.2020