The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2020 annual report on VPA progress 11.06.2021
- La Unión Europea y Honduras acuerdan combatir la tala ilegal y promover el comercio de madera legal 01.03.2021
- EU and Honduras agree deal to combat illegal logging, promote trade in legal timber 26.02.2021
- Cameroon achieves a new milestone in promoting legal wood 04.02.2021
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2019 annual report on VPA progress 26.11.2020