Media room Indonesia
This media room focuses on the Indonesia-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: Indonesia and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement. On 15 November 2016, Indonesia began issuing FLEGT licences to verified legal timber products it exports to the EU.
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 26.10.2017
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 24.05.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Southeast Asia marks progress in combating illegal timber trade 04.01.2017
- EU and Indonesia hail milestone in partnership against illegal logging 07.12.2016