In Central and South America
Honduras and Guyana are currently negotiating a FLEGT Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPAs) with the European Union. Use the menu on the left to find more information about these processes in Central and South American countries.
In addition, FLEGT information missions have been carried out to Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
- 25.01.2013 Honduras holds the first round of negotiations on its Voluntary Partnership Agreement with the EU (News)
- 10.12.2012 Guyana and the EU begin Voluntary Partnership Agreement negotiations (News)
- 31.05.2012 Guyana and the EU start negotiations on a Voluntary Partnership Agreement (News)
- 15.05.2012 Oportunidades de un AVA para Honduras (News)
- 14.05.2012 Honduras y la UE establecen las bases para un Acuerdo Voluntario de Asociación (Focus on Honduras)
- 19.04.2012 Honduras seeks to join the EU FLEGT process through a VPA (News)
- 15.03.2012 Guyana suggests to negotiate a VPA on legal timber (News)