In Central and South America
The EU FLEGT Facility works in one country in Central America and one in South America. Both are in the process of negotiating a Voluntary Partnership Agreement on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) with the European Union.
- Latin American forest governance forum set for Quito in September 07.08.2014
- Forest governance practitioners gather in the UK for a comprehensive short course on best practices 25.06.2014
- Honduras and the EU hold second VPA negotiation session 07.10.2013
- Honduras gears up for second round of VPA negotiations, welcomes FLEGT Facilitator 30.07.2013
- Guyana to conduct additional stakeholder consultations on the VPA 22.07.2013
— 5 Items per Page