Media room Ghana
This media room focuses on the Ghana-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email email@example.com.
VPA status: Ghana and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement.
- Call for tender: Facilitation services for FLEGT VPAs in Ghana, Liberia, Republic of the Congo, Guyana 03.11.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Ghana advances towards FLEGT licensing 25.11.2016
- Call for tender to support the Ghana Forestry Commission 27.07.2016
- FLEGT practitioners in Ghana coordinate actions on domestic timber legal reform 12.05.2014