Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Valérie Merckx to lead EU FLEGT and REDD Facilities 16.01.2020
- Strong law enforcement drives responsible timber businesses in Ghana 14.01.2020
- Indonesia and the EU release 2018 annual report on VPA progress 16.12.2019
- Analysis of China’s trade with the EU and VPA countries 2007-2017 13.12.2019
- The Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2018 annual report on VPA progress 12.12.2019