Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- EFI seeks an Administrative Officer 28.10.2019
- Old wood becomes a source of legal timber in Thailand 18.09.2019
- Call for tender: Facilitateur FLEGT & REDD en Côte d’Ivoire 02.09.2019
- Briefing note provides new insights on small and micro-sized entities in the Mekong forestry sector 27.06.2019
- The EU and Laos conclude the third formal negotiation towards an agreement on combating illegal logging and promoting trade in legal timber products 21.06.2019