Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
Web Content Article
- EC launches consultation on EU action on deforestation 15.01.2019
- EFI seeks a Forest Governance Expert 15.01.2019
- Highlighting Guyana’s progress under FLEGT 14.01.2019
- Working paper explores potential for applying Indonesia’s timber legality assurance system in customary forests 09.01.2019
- To legality and beyond — new resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products 21.12.2018