The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Cameroon and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 17.11.2017
- Call for tender: Facilitation services for FLEGT VPAs in Ghana, Liberia, Republic of the Congo, Guyana 03.11.2017
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 26.10.2017
- World Wood-Based Panels Conference addresses timber legality 25.10.2017
- Briefing compares Japan’s Clean Wood Act with the EU Timber Regulation 17.10.2017