Media room Indonesia
This media room focuses on the Indonesia-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: Indonesia and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement. On 15 November 2016, Indonesia began issuing FLEGT licences to verified legal timber products it exports to the EU.
- Indonesia and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 14.12.2017
- Ghana visits Indonesia to learn FLEGT licensing lessons 14.12.2017
- Indonesia shipped verified legal timber worth more than 1 billion euros to EU in first year of FLEGT licensing 14.12.2017
- Indonesia and EU celebrate one year of certified legal timber trade 30.11.2017
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 26.10.2017