Media room Indonesia
This media room focuses on the Indonesia-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email email@example.com.
VPA status: Indonesia and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement. On 15 November 2016, Indonesia began issuing FLEGT licences to verified legal timber products it exports to the EU.
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 24.05.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Southeast Asia marks progress in combating illegal timber trade 04.01.2017
- EU and Indonesia hail milestone in partnership against illegal logging 07.12.2016
- Indonesia and EU launch FLEGT licensing for legal timber to combat illegal logging 15.11.2016
- The wait is over. FLEGT licences are coming 15.09.2016
- FLEGT licence information point launches 15.09.2016
- Q&A on the Indonesia-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement 03.05.2016
- L’Indonésie répond à la dernière exigence pour l’autorisation FLEGT 25.04.2016
- Indonesia cumple el requisito final para poder emitir licencias FLEGT 21.04.2016
- Indonesia meets final requirement for FLEGT licensing 21.04.2016
- Indonesia and the EU release annual report on VPA progress 06.10.2015
- Request for Expression of Interest: Periodic Evaluation for the Voluntary Partnership Agreement between the European Union and Indonesia 14.04.2015