Media room Guyana
This media room focuses on the Guyana-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries in English, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: Guyana and the EU are negotiating the VPA.
- Call for tender: Facilitation services for FLEGT VPAs in Ghana, Liberia, Republic of the Congo, Guyana 03.11.2017
- Guyana and EU test timber legality agreement on the ground 29.06.2017
- From negotiation to implementation: VPA countries share lessons with Guyana 31.10.2016
- Guyana and the EU complete fourth VPA negotiation session 18.04.2016
- Taking to the airwaves to reach Guyana’s Amerindian FLEGT stakeholders 18.04.2016