Media room Cameroon
This media room focuses on the Cameroon-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: Cameroon and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement.
- Cameroon and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 17.11.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Cameroon and the EU release 2015 report on VPA progress 20.07.2016
- Short-term technical assistance to the Republic of Cameroon for the implementation of the Legality Verification System in 2016-2017 in the context of the Cameroon-EU APV-FLEGT 06.05.2016
- Legal timber trade with EU can be big business for small companies in Cameroon 18.12.2015