Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Content Article
- Junior Forest Governance Expert at the EFI Office, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 04.12.2017
- Indonesia and EU celebrate one year of certified legal timber trade 30.11.2017
- Collaboration en RCA pour la transparence forestière 29.11.2017
- Collaboration in CAR for transparency in the forest sector 29.11.2017
- New regulations in Ghana important milestone for full VPA implementation 22.11.2017