Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
Web Content Article
- Briefing compares Japan’s Clean Wood Act with the EU Timber Regulation 17.10.2017
- Briefing: Introduction to China's Timber Legality Verification System 16.10.2017
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.07.2017
- EU and Thailand hold first talks on forest governance and legal timber trade deal 05.07.2017
- EFI seeks a Natural Resources and Forest Governance Practitioner for the EU FLEGT Facility 03.07.2017