Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Content Article
- EU and Thailand hold 2nd negotiation on legal timber trade agreement 02.08.2018
- EFI seeks a Timber Legality and Supply Chain Control Expert 23.07.2018
- With new government in place, Liberia meets EU to review VPA implementation 16.07.2018
- Le Congo et l’Union européenne font le point sur la mise en œuvre de leur Accord sur la gouvernance forestière 26.06.2018
- Congo, EU take stock of implementation of their forest governance Agreement 26.06.2018