Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Content Article
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2017 annual report on VPA progress 17.10.2018
- Combating illegal timber trade: Promoting sustainable development and good governance 16.10.2018
- Indonesia improving FLEGT licensing procedures 18.09.2018
- Call for tender: Second (2018) and Third (2019) Periodic Evaluation (PE) of the Indonesia-EU VPA 23.08.2018
- South-east Asian countries share progress on timber legality 06.08.2018