Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Call for tender: national forest and timber sector specialist Lao PDR 08.03.2017
- EFI seeks a Communication Manager for the EU FLEGT and REDD facilities 07.03.2017
- Briefing: Addressing illegal cross-border timber trade in South Asia 01.03.2017
- EFI seeks a forest governance and timber legality expert for the EU FLEGT Facility 17.02.2017
- Call for tender: VPA joint implementation coordinator 13.02.2017