Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 24.05.2017
- EU and Vietnam conclude VPA negotiations 12.05.2017
- Laos and EU hold first face-to-face VPA negotiations 28.04.2017
- EFI seeks a writer/editor for the EU FLEGT and REDD facilities 21.04.2017
- Call for tender: Maintenance of websites and digital tools 07.04.2017