Media room Republic of the Congo
This media room focuses on the Republic of the Congo-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: The Republic of the Congo and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement.
- Le Congo et l’Union européenne adoptent les outils de mise en œuvre de leur Accord sur l’exploitation forestière illégale 19.12.2017
- Congo and the EU adopt tools to implement their Agreement on illegal logging 19.12.2017
- Call for tender: Facilitation services for FLEGT VPAs in Ghana, Liberia, Republic of the Congo, Guyana 03.11.2017
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.07.2017
- EU and Congo assess progress towards timber legality verification and other VPA goals 01.06.2017