Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EU and Laos conclude the third formal negotiation towards an agreement on combating illegal logging and promoting trade in legal timber products 21.06.2019
- Responsible trade in tropical timber: exporting and importing countries explain the actions they are taking 21.06.2019
- L’UE et le Congo reconduisent leurs recommandations de 2018 sur la gouvernance forestière 18.06.2019
- EU and Vietnam ratify agreement on illegal logging and trade in legal timber 13.05.2019
- New resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products now available in French, Italian and Spanish 10.04.2019