Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VPA supports increased law enforcement against illegal logging in Indonesia 14.12.2018
- Two assessments inform progress on EU-Lao PDR VPA negotiation 27.11.2018
- EU and Guyana initial Voluntary Partnership Agreement to combat illegal logging and promote trade in legal timber 23.11.2018
- EFI seeks a Private Sector Expert 22.11.2018
- EU and Indonesia mark 2nd anniversary of FLEGT licensing 22.11.2018