The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Call for tender: Writing and media services 19.06.2018
- Honduras y la UE rubrican un acuerdo para promocionar el comercio legal de madera 15.06.2018
- Honduras and EU agree deal to promote legal timber trade 15.06.2018
- Laos-EU VPA negotiations advance 14.06.2018
- Vietnam’s VPA implementation progresses as stakeholders meet 04.05.2018