The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Junior Forest Governance Expert at the EFI Office, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 04.12.2017
- Indonesia and EU celebrate one year of certified legal timber trade 30.11.2017
- Collaboration en RCA pour la transparence forestière 29.11.2017
- Collaboration in CAR for transparency in the forest sector 29.11.2017
- New regulations in Ghana important milestone for full VPA implementation 22.11.2017