The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- EC launches consultation on EU action on deforestation 15.01.2019
- EFI seeks a Forest Governance Expert 15.01.2019
- Highlighting Guyana’s progress under FLEGT 14.01.2019
- Working paper explores potential for applying Indonesia’s timber legality assurance system in customary forests 09.01.2019
- To legality and beyond — new resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products 21.12.2018