The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- EU and Vietnam sign VPA to combat illegal logging and promote legal timber trade 19.10.2018
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2017 annual report on VPA progress 17.10.2018
- Combating illegal timber trade: Promoting sustainable development and good governance 16.10.2018
- Indonesia improving FLEGT licensing procedures 18.09.2018
- Call for tender: Second (2018) and Third (2019) Periodic Evaluation (PE) of the Indonesia-EU VPA 23.08.2018