The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Old wood becomes a source of legal timber in Thailand 18.09.2019
- Call for tender: Facilitateur FLEGT & REDD en Côte d’Ivoire 02.09.2019
- Briefing note provides new insights on small and micro-sized entities in the Mekong forestry sector 27.06.2019
- The EU and Laos conclude the third formal negotiation towards an agreement on combating illegal logging and promoting trade in legal timber products 21.06.2019
- Responsible trade in tropical timber: exporting and importing countries explain the actions they are taking 21.06.2019