The EU FLEGT Facility works on the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan by supporting VPA processes. The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU. Read more about the Facility and its work.
- EFI seeks a forest governance and timber legality expert 30.05.2016
- Central African Republic and the EU release 2012-2014 report on VPA progress 24.05.2016
- Vietnam and the EU break new ground at sixth VPA negotiation session 11.05.2016
- Short-term technical assistance to the Republic of Cameroon for the implementation of the Legality Verification System in 2016-2017 in the context of the Cameroon-EU APV-FLEGT 06.05.2016
- Factsheet: VPAs for SDGs
- Briefing: VPAs, governance and SDGs
- Annual Report: EU FLEGT Facility, highlights and insights from 2015