The EU FLEGT Facility works on the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan by supporting VPA processes. The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU. Read more about the Facility and its work.
- EFI seeks a communications officer and an office manager for the new office in Bonn 23.11.2016
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2015 annual report on VPA progress 22.11.2016
- Vietnam and the EU agree in principle on FLEGT VPA 18.11.2016
- Indonesia and EU launch FLEGT licensing for legal timber to combat illegal logging 15.11.2016
- Factsheet: VPAs for SDGs
- Briefing: VPAs, governance and SDGs
- Annual Report: EU FLEGT Facility, highlights and insights from 2015