The EU FLEGT Facility works on the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan by supporting VPA processes. The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU. Read more about the Facility and its work.
- Liberia and EU recognise progress and agree to strengthen VPA implementation 05.10.2016
- Call for tender: Diagnoses and regulatory assessments of small and informal forest products enterprises in the Mekong Region 22.09.2016
- The wait is over. FLEGT licences are coming 15.09.2016
- FLEGT licence information point launches 15.09.2016
- Factsheet: VPAs for SDGs
- Briefing: VPAs, governance and SDGs
- Annual Report: EU FLEGT Facility, highlights and insights from 2015