The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Vietnam’s VPA implementation progresses as stakeholders meet 04.05.2018
- EU, China and Africa explore ways to work together in their forestry cooperation 20.04.2018
- Ghana’s Forestry Commission to brief EU Member States on FLEGT progress 09.04.2018
- Central African Republic and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.03.2018
- EU and China agree on their 2018 cooperation under the BCM 26.03.2018