The EU FLEGT Facility works on the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan by supporting VPA processes. The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU. Read more about the Facility and its work.
- Call for tender for media relations services 27.07.2016
- Call for tender to support the Ghana Forestry Commission 27.07.2016
- Open job: Senior FLEGT Policy Advisor for China and Regional Asia 07.07.2016
- The EU and China are combatting illegal logging through a Bilateral Coordination Mechanism 06.07.2016
- Factsheet: VPAs for SDGs
- Briefing: VPAs, governance and SDGs
- Annual Report: EU FLEGT Facility, highlights and insights from 2015