The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Le Congo et l’Union européenne orientent leur travail du second semestre 2019 sur la gouvernance forestière 18.06.2019
- EU and Vietnam ratify agreement on illegal logging and trade in legal timber 13.05.2019
- New resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products now available in French, Italian and Spanish 10.04.2019
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert to Thailand 10.04.2019
- Liberia and EU review VPA progress and challenges 04.03.2019