In Central and South America
The EU FLEGT Facility works in one country in Central America and one in South America. Both are in the process of negotiating a Voluntary Partnership Agreement on Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) with the European Union.
- Honduras y la UE ponen a prueba el AVA con una prueba de campo 15.12.2016
- Honduras and the EU test the VPA on the ground 15.12.2016
- From negotiation to implementation: VPA countries share lessons with Guyana 31.10.2016
- Latin American forest governance forum set for Quito in September 07.08.2014
- Forest governance practitioners gather in the UK for a comprehensive short course on best practices 25.06.2014
— 5 Items per Page