Media room Central African Republic
This media room focuses on the Central African Republic-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries in English, email email@example.com.
VPA status: CAR and the EU are implementing the VPA.
This page provides answers to some common questions about the CAR-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement, FLEGT licensing and CAR's timber legality assurance system. Coming soon
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Central African Republic and the EU release 2015 report on VPA progress 19.12.2016
- EU and Central African Republic assess progress towards restart of support to VPA implementation 10.12.2016
- Central African Republic and the EU release 2012-2014 report on VPA progress 24.05.2016
- EU programme used to offer regional support of VPAs in Africa 10.05.2013