Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Cameroon and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 17.11.2017
- Call for tender: Facilitation services for FLEGT VPAs in Ghana, Liberia, Republic of the Congo, Guyana 03.11.2017
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert for Indonesia 26.10.2017
- World Wood-Based Panels Conference addresses timber legality 25.10.2017
- Briefing compares Japan’s Clean Wood Act with the EU Timber Regulation 17.10.2017