Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products now available in French, Italian and Spanish 10.04.2019
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert to Thailand 10.04.2019
- Ghana, EU launch assessment of Ghana Timber Legality Assurance System 11.03.2019
- Liberia and EU review VPA progress and challenges 04.03.2019
- Call for tender: Provision of support to the communication team 18.02.2019