The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Briefing compares Japan’s Clean Wood Act with the EU Timber Regulation 17.10.2017
- Briefing: Introduction to China's Timber Legality Verification System 16.10.2017
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.07.2017
- EU and Thailand hold first talks on forest governance and legal timber trade deal 05.07.2017
- EFI seeks a Natural Resources and Forest Governance Practitioner for the EU FLEGT Facility 03.07.2017