Media room Thailand
This media room focuses on the Thailand-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries in English, email email@example.com.
VPA status: Thailand and the EU are negotiating the VPA.
- EU and Thailand hold first talks on forest governance and legal timber trade deal 05.07.2017
- Call for tender: National Forest and Timber Sector Specialist Thailand 09.02.2017
- Southeast Asia marks progress in combating illegal timber trade 04.01.2017
- Call for tender: National FLEGT Expert to Thailand 23.12.2016
- Stakeholders explore options for improving legal compliance and enforcement related to forest conversion in Mekong countries 10.10.2014