Media room Liberia
This media room focuses on the Liberia-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: Liberia and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement.
- EU and Liberia aim to intensify VPA implementation 05.05.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Liberia and EU recognise progress and agree to strengthen VPA implementation 05.10.2016
- Tender: Efficiency of the FLEGT licensing scheme 26.04.2016
- Liberia and EU review progress in VPA implementation 01.02.2016