Media room Laos
This media room focuses on the Laos-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries in English, email email@example.com.
VPA status: Laos and the EU are negotiating the VPA.
- Laos and EU hold first face-to-face VPA negotiations 28.04.2017
- Call for tender: national forest and timber sector specialist Lao PDR 08.03.2017
- Southeast Asia marks progress in combating illegal timber trade 04.01.2017
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic hosts ASEAN training workshop on timber legality assurance 25.10.2014
- ASEAN member states increase cooperation on FLEG 21.10.2014