Media room Republic of the Congo
This media room focuses on the Republic of the Congo-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email email@example.com.
VPA status: The Republic of the Congo and the EU have both ratified the VPA and are now overseeing implementation of the agreement.
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.07.2017
- EU and Congo assess progress towards timber legality verification and other VPA goals 01.06.2017
- Briefing: Timber trade flows and investments between China and VPA countries 04.04.2017
- Republic of the Congo and the EU release 2015 annual report on VPA progress 22.11.2016
- Republic of the Congo and EU take stock of progress in VPA implementation 30.06.2016