Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at email@example.com.
- Le Congo et l’Union européenne adoptent les outils de mise en œuvre de leur Accord sur l’exploitation forestière illégale 19.12.2017
- Congo and the EU adopt tools to implement their Agreement on illegal logging 19.12.2017
- Indonesia and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 14.12.2017
- Ghana visits Indonesia to learn FLEGT licensing lessons 14.12.2017
- Indonesia shipped verified legal timber worth more than 1 billion euros to EU in first year of FLEGT licensing 14.12.2017