The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Indonesia and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 14.12.2017
- Ghana visits Indonesia to learn FLEGT licensing lessons 14.12.2017
- Indonesia shipped verified legal timber worth more than 1 billion euros to EU in first year of FLEGT licensing 14.12.2017
- Junior Forest Governance Expert at the EFI Office, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 04.12.2017
- Indonesia and EU celebrate one year of certified legal timber trade 30.11.2017