The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- The EU and Laos conclude the third formal negotiation towards an agreement on combating illegal logging and promoting trade in legal timber products 21.06.2019
- Responsible trade in tropical timber: exporting and importing countries explain the actions they are taking 21.06.2019
- L’UE et le Congo reconduisent leurs recommandations de 2018 sur la gouvernance forestière 18.06.2019
- EU and Vietnam ratify agreement on illegal logging and trade in legal timber 13.05.2019
- New resource for timber buyers on benefits of FLEGT-licensed products now available in French, Italian and Spanish 10.04.2019