The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Evaluation of EU rules on illegal logging: public feedback opportunity 17.02.2020
- South-east Asian countries share progress to tackle illegal logging and its associated trade 20.01.2020
- Valérie Merckx to lead EU FLEGT and REDD Facilities 16.01.2020
- Strong law enforcement drives responsible timber businesses in Ghana 14.01.2020
- Indonesia and the EU release 2018 annual report on VPA progress 16.12.2019