Media room Vietnam
This media room focuses on the Vietnam-EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement (VPA), which aims to promote trade in legal timber and timber products and improve governance in the forest sector.
Here you can find news, background information, multimedia resources, official documents and experts to interview. For media enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPA status: In May 2017, Vietnam and the EU marked the end of VPA negotiations by initialling the document, ahead of signing and ratifying it.
- EU and Vietnam conclude VPA negotiations 12.05.2017
- Call for tender: VPA joint implementation coordinator 13.02.2017
- Call for tender: National Forest and Timber Sector Specialist Vietnam 24.01.2017
- Southeast Asia marks progress in combating illegal timber trade 04.01.2017
- Vietnam and the EU agree in principle on FLEGT VPA 18.11.2016