Information and resources for journalists
Here you can find resources to help you report on the efforts of the EU and its partners to combat illegal logging and foster good governance through the EU Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade (FLEGT) Action Plan, with emphasis on Voluntary Partnership Agreements between the EU and timber-exporting nations. For updates on emerging news, sign up for our news feed. For inquiries and assistance, contact Mike Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Content Article
- Vietnam’s VPA implementation progresses as stakeholders meet 04.05.2018
- EU, China and Africa explore ways to work together in their forestry cooperation 20.04.2018
- Ghana’s Forestry Commission to brief EU Member States on FLEGT progress 09.04.2018
- Central African Republic and the EU release 2016 annual report on VPA progress 28.03.2018
- EU and China agree on their 2018 cooperation under the BCM 26.03.2018