The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Two assessments inform progress on EU-Lao PDR VPA negotiation 27.11.2018
- EU and Guyana initial Voluntary Partnership Agreement to combat illegal logging and promote trade in legal timber 23.11.2018
- EFI seeks a Private Sector Expert 22.11.2018
- EU and Indonesia mark 2nd anniversary of FLEGT licensing 22.11.2018
- Comparing South Korea’s timber legislation and the EUTR 08.11.2018