The EU FLEGT Facility supports the implementation of the EU FLEGT Action Plan with a focus on Voluntary Partnership Agreements (VPAs). The Facility contributes to combating illegal logging and strengthening forest governance while encouraging sustainable economic development in countries that produce or process timber and export to the EU.
- Indonesia improving FLEGT licensing procedures 18.09.2018
- Call for tender: Second (2018) and Third (2019) Periodic Evaluation (PE) of the Indonesia-EU VPA 23.08.2018
- South-east Asian countries share progress on timber legality 06.08.2018
- EU and Thailand hold 2nd negotiation on legal timber trade agreement 02.08.2018
- EFI seeks a Timber Legality and Supply Chain Control Expert 23.07.2018